로그인유지
회원가입  |  분실찾기  |  회원가입규칙안내
엘더스크롤 우주론 넌 행성 파트까지 번역함.txt
우리형파천 | L:18/A:231
422/670
LV33 | Exp.62% | 경험치획득안내[필독]
추천 8-0 | 조회 883 | 작성일 2021-08-15 17:24:48
[서브캐릭구경ON] [캐릭컬렉션구경ON] [N작품구경OFF]
*서브/컬렉션 공개설정은 서브구매관리[클릭]에서 캐릭공개설정에서 결정할수 있습니다.
  [숨덕모드 설정] 숨덕모드는 게시판 최상단에 위치해 있으며 언제든 설정할 수 있습니다.

엘더스크롤 우주론 넌 행성 파트까지 번역함.txt

넌에 대해 이야기하기 전에, 넌의 원상태인 여명의 시대에는 시간 자체가 비선형적으로 전개되고 다른 하나의 사건들이 앞서거나 이어지지 않는 형태가 없고 끊임없이 변화하는 장소였다는 점에 주목하는 것이 매우 중요합니다. 그 "시간" 동안 모든 것이 무한하고 영원했으며, 행위와 실체가 명백한 은유로 존재하는 필멸자와 신적 존재 사이에 차이가 없었습니다. 몇몇 신들이 스스로를 희생하여 어스본이 된 후에야 선형적이고 서술적으로 기록할 수 있게 되었고, 태초의 탑(The Tower)인 아다만틴 탑의 힘으로 넌과 문두스를 안정시키는 영원한 자연 법칙으로 존재하게 되었습니다.

사실, 여명의 시대의 비선형적이고 끊임없이 변화하는 특성은 탐리엘 전체에 동일한 창조 신화의 변형이 많은 바로 그 이유라고 합니다. "용", 시간은 영원히 부서지고 불안정했으며 모든 가능성과 대답은 현실이었습니다. 본질적으로, 선형 시간이 때때로 갈라지고 수렴되는 선형 경로를 거치는 강이라면, 여명의 시대는 모든 순간이 분리되지 않고 하나로 합쳐진 웅덩이와 같았습니다.

따라서 기본적으로 모든 창조 신화는 유효한 것으로 간주할 수 있습니다. 동일한 역사의 다른 측면을 보여주는 메아리 및 반사이기 때문입니다.

Aldmeris split during the Dawn, but as in all things then, these fractures enjoyed quasi-temporal amendments. Sometimes the Island of Start was with us, othertimes not or not of a whole, close as it was to spirit actual.

The Jills did not have their full powers; rather, I should say, all the mundex spirits had every power at every time amendment at every ordering, which is to say none of them could ever fully express; our world was young and so were its architect gods.

The next is known to all of us in ways, and the impossibility of the Dawn lends all of these memories credence. I speak of the Ur-Tower, Adamantine, anon Direnni, and of its creation and purpose.

-Nu-Mantia Intercept

이제 넌 자체로 이동합시다.

일반적으로 행성, 유한한 물질덩어리라고 불리지만 이것은 넌의 본성을 전혀 나타내지 않는 잘못된 이름입니다. 넌은 앞서 우주론 텍스트에서 언급한 문두스의 다른 모든 차원(Plane)들과 마찬가지로 현실의 차원(Plane)입니다. 문두스를 다중우주(Multiverse)라고 부르는 것은 이것에 더 많은 근거를 줍니다.

Unbeknownst to all but a few, Nirn has come unmoored from the fabric of the multiverse, as the mortal realm is drawn ever closer to Coldharbour, the twisted Oblivion realm of the Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement, Molag Bal.

- Elder Scrolls Online

모든 시간을 동시에 인식하고 자신을 3차원 이상의 실체로 설명하는 고차원적 존재의 투영인 무명의 점술가(Augur of the Obscure)에 따르면, 넌의 바다는 3차원을 현실으로 인식하고 보는 사람들에게 더 높은 차원이며 이해할 수 없다고 합니다.

Augur Of The Obscure: A breach near the sea! I do love the ocean. It's a shame you can only see in three dimensions. All the quasi-tones and inverse number-forms .... Actually, I take it back? your meat-brain would explode if you saw this.

- Summerset Online

이것은 실제로 물이 넌에 있는 모든 것의 기억으로 만들어진다는 개념과, 인게임 텍스트인 메리디-눈다의 해석과 완벽하게 맞아 떨어지는데, 이는 메리디아의 영역에 의해 필터링되고 조직되며, 차례로 시간과 동의어인 "용"과 함께 바다에 투영됩니다.

"...thus does Merid-Nunda [ride? slide?] across the rainbow road from end to end, at one end stretching the dragon, at the other end compressing him...."

- Exegesis of Merid-Nunda

그 점을 염두에 두고, 기억은 본질적으로 시간의 흐름에 대한 존재의 인식이기 때문에 바다 자체가 넌의 차원에서 시간 그 자체라는 것을 해독하는 것은 어렵지 않습니다. 이 섹션의 앞부분에서 본 것처럼 선형 경로를 가로지르는 물의 흐름인 강과 연관될 수 있습니다.

이것은 위에서 설명한 것처럼 시간이 불안정하고 비선형적이었으며 모든 의도와 목적을 위해 존재하지 않는 기간이었던 여명의 시대 당시 넌이 바다가 없었다는 사실에 의해 더욱 뒷받침됩니다. 엘노페이 이프리가 아우리엘에 의해 창조된 시간의 개념을 "해석" 하고 펼쳐지는 가능성을 가진 선형 내러티브 내에서 확립하기 전에 말입니다.

What stories can you tell me about the skies?

The sky mirrors the sea, and the sea also reflects its mirror. Day, night, and the places between are the realm of the sky, as Y'ffre interpreted the time-law Anui-el established within Nirn. Thus, the sky bridges time and nature, and measures both.

What does that mean?

Within each half of the sphere of reflection lies half of the potentialities of Nirn's way in any given moment. Each instant is a sea-state or a sky-state. Each individual sees one or its other as weal or woe, and each moment can be turned on its side.

What does turning a moment on its side achieve?

Each moment so turned becomes an island in your path. For example, the Dwemer, united, had their way in Dwemeris. But one clan - Rourken, the wayward clan - struck anchor and sailed across the sky. Why do this? Mired in a sea, they sought the sky.

- Dialogue with Spinner Girnalin in Elder Scrolls Online.

이것은 이프리가 세계를 안정시키기 전에 땅이 모양도 형태도 없었다는 것을 말하는 수액의 우화를 통해 더욱 확신할 수 있습니다.

Once, there was nothing but formlessness. The land held no shape, the trees did not harden into timber and bark, and the Elves themselves shifted from form to form. This formlessness was called the Ooze.

But Y'ffre took the Ooze and ordered it. First, she told of the Green, the forest and all the plant life in it. She gave the Green the power to shape itself as it willed, for it was her first tale.

- The Ooze: A Fable

자, 왜 이 모든 것이 당신이 묻는 로어와 일치합니까? 그것은 넌의 대륙이 시간의 다른 지점이라는 사실과 파도메이의 바다를 항해함으로써 실제로 시간 자체를 여행하여 타임라인의 다른 지점에 도달한다는 사실을 뒷받침하기 때문입니다.

Tamriel is the present. It is literally the center of time.

Akavir is the East and it is in the future.

Yokuda is to the West and is in the past.

Traveling from west to east means more than taking time to sail, it means sailing across time.

Atmora to the North is frozen in time. As such, it didn't really exist at all.

Aldmeris to the South is outside of time. As such, it didn't really exist at all.

The moons? Now they're really weird when it comes to time.

It's linear. It follows a line.

The Line, if you get me.

- Michael Kirkbride

요쿠다가 과거에 있다는 사실과 앞서 언급한 달의 선을 가이드로 사용하여 바다에서 항해할때 시간을 여행한다는 사실에 대한 언급:

At twilight on the 12th day out of Jabbur, Coyle, long-learned in the navigations, took sighting of the non-constellation of Sep and abruptly Cyrus changed course to the north. The old hands explained to the new that they had crossed the Line that day and it was now safe to bear up for Old Yokuda.

- Lord Vivec's Sword-Meeting With Cyrus the Restless

마이클 커크브라이드는 또한 이것을 두 번째로 언급하면서 아카비르의 거주자들에게 엘더스크롤 온라인 상에서 발생한 모든 이벤트는 이미 발생했으며, 몰라그 발이 시작하는 플레인멜드는 이미 과거에 발생한 일이라 설명했습니다.

The attack on Tamriel's past is just that to Akavir: in the past.

Even at the time of ESO, Akaviri scribes have already written down how it all played out.

-Michael Kirkbride

또한 3차원 이상을 가진 넌에 대한 더 많은 언급이 있습니다.

Augur of the Obscure: "There's a breach here, mate. I'm seeing a bridge … or maybe a flat sideways tower people can walk on? I guess they're kind of the same thing. Only having three dimensions does make things simpler."

그리고 넌의 진정한 확장은 필멸자의 시야에는 보이지 않습니다. 사실, 엘더스크롤 온라인: 서머셋 아일즈에서는 넌이 본질적으로 완전히 애니미틱(Animistic)하다는 것을 증명하고 있습니다. 무명의 점술가가 언급했듯이, 모든 것은 영혼과 마음을 가지고 있습니다. 심지어 산과 바위, 눈사람과 같은 것들까지도요.

Augur of the Obscure: "Definitely a breach nearby. And ooh, it's a rowdy one! This place is tense, eh? Might have something to do with the mountains strangling each other. Who's to say?"

Augur of the Obscure: "Snow! Can we make a snow-thing? Snow-person? Whatever? You know, if you make it right, it develops a sad little soul! 'Course it melts later. Bit of a shame, that. But we can name it and everything!"

Augur of the Obscure: "More ruins. Hmm. You know, every stone tells a story. I mean that literally, by the way. That wall over there won't shut up about how much it hates rain. Let's find this breach and get out of here, eh?"

Vestige: Those are just titles, though. Do you have a real name?

Augur of the Obscure: Of course I do. Everything has a name. Names give a thing its shape. Birds, snowflakes, tea kettles ... you get the idea. I'd tell you mine, but you'd need about six more tongues and a pair of cymbals to pronounce it correctly, so let's not bother."

따라서 넌은 현실의 차원(Plane), 그리고 타임라인입니다.

또한 문두스의 다중 우주에는 넌과 함께 존재하는 다수의 평행 세계와 대체 현실이 포함되어 있으며, 때로는 "인접 장소(The Adjacent Place)"라고도 합니다.  리그(Lyg)는 그러한 장소 중 하나입니다.

Do not go to the realm of apology for absolution. Beyond articulation, there is no fault. The Adjacent Place, where the Grabbers live, is the illusion of the vocal or the middle realms of thought, by which I mean the constructed.

- The 36 Lessons of Vivec

Ha-Note moved sideways into the Adjacent Place, growing and unbeknownst. Above the vocal, it trembled with new emotions, immortal ones, absorbing more than the thirty known to exist in the middle world. When Ha-Note became gravely homesick, the Grabbers took it.

- The 36 Lessons of Vivec

Lyg is a backwards coffee stain of Tamriel, I already told you that. One time Nirn got folded up, folded space-style ala Dune Spice Navigators. Lyg is the result.

- Michael Kirkbride

Lyg: it's one of the Adjacent Places. It's still there. I wouldn't call it a different kalpa so much as a parallel version of Tamriel.

- Michael Kirkbride

Vestige: Why are you stuck in a crystal skull?

Augur of the Obscure: I'm not in the skull. I am the skull—at least here on Nirn. Over in the Adjacent Place, I'm shaped like a throw-pillow. Imagine that! You look confused. It's just a trick of the light, mate. The skull's what you might call a manifestation.

엘더스크롤 세계관의 그림자는 단순히 빛의 부재가 아니라 다른 세계의 반사, 기록, 과거와 미래에 전반에 걸친 개별적인 존재와 가능성의 그림자로, 서로 다른 힘에 의해 갈등 속에서 창조됩니다. 또한 텍스트는 가능한 모든 세계가 세계가 실제임을 어떻게 언급하는지, 그리고 강력한 섀도우 마스터가 큰 위험을 감수하면서도 모든 대체 버전과 동시에 자신을 병합할 수 있는지 주목할 필요가 있습니다.

First Scroll of Shadow

"... chosen to explore this relation of world to shadow, Azra was the first to realize that shadows were not a mere absence of light but a reflection of possible worlds created by forces in conflict. A light strikes a rock, and the shadow is a record of their clash, past, present and future.

Other conflicting forces produced less obvious shadows, fire and water, wind and rock, or nations at war.

"With skill and patience, the shadows of all could be read, and patterns teased out, emphasized or eradicated.

Manipulating a shadow could, through contagion, manipulate the object or force which cast it."

Second Scroll of Shadow

"... Azra attempted what had never been done before, manipulating his own shadow to such an extent that he instantiated and melded all possible Azras at the same time, crossing over from this singular existence to all the existences in shadow.

Ignorant Redguard soldiers, fearing the power of Azra should he succeed, trapped and confronted Azra.

The battle did not go well for the wizard.

The hole blasted when he lost control of his magics can still be seen at the village that bears his name, Azra's Crossing.

The science of shadow lost a great man that day, although others, such as Pergan Asuul, strive to take his place."

드래곤 브레이크는 동시에 일어나는 선형 시간이 동시에 불생하는 여러 작은 사건 조각들로 분할되어 다시 겹치고 병합될 때 생성되는 것입니다. 이것은 엘더스크롤2: 대거폴의 서부 왜곡 사건 당시 플레이어가 도달할 수 있는 여러 개의 결말을 모두 정사로 편입하기 위해 발생했습니다. 탐리엘 역사학자들의 연구를 악몽으로 만듭니다.

카짓이 드래곤 브레이크때 무엇을 했는지 궁금하단 말이냐? 르'레이트는 말해줄테니 적어두라. '천년하고도 팔년간', 들어봤겠지. 너는 아마도 시로딜-노드 들이 스스로 알아냈을 거라 생각할거다. 너네 인간들은 심지어 라즈힌보다 더 심한 도둑이다! 너네들이 유령과 싸우고 너네들의 아버지를 낳는동안, 자-카'제이를 지켜본 것은 메인이었다.

- 드래곤 브레이크때 어디에 있었나요?

원래 인용문들도 전부 번역해야 하는데 그건 도저히 답이 안보여서 엘더스크롤 갤러리에서 번역해준 것들만 긁어왔음

개추
|
추천
반대 0
신고

[숨덕모드 설정] 숨덕모드는 게시판 최상단에 위치해 있으며 언제든 설정할 수 있습니다.
악질펑맨
비생명체도 영혼과 정신이 있는 진짜 정공세계관이노ㅋㅋ
2021-08-15 17:32:36
추천0
[L:18/A:231]
우리형파천
텍스트 번역할 엄두가 안 나는데 집단지성이라도 이용 해야할듯
2021-08-15 17:34:18
추천0
자라마
이건 정성이 아니라 진짜 병이다 씨발 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2021-08-15 18:17:41
추천0
[L:18/A:231]
우리형파천
대륙 바다 하늘 행성 별 별자리 별똥별 그림자까지 뭐 하나 현실이랑 같은게 없음 ㅋㅋ 진짜 정신병임
2021-08-15 18:19:52
추천0
의견(코멘트)을 작성하실 수 없습니다. 이유: 30일 이상 지난 게시물, 로그인을 하시면 댓글작성이 가능합니다. 츄잉은 가입시 개인정보를 전혀 받지 않습니다.

즐겨찾기추가   [게시판운영원칙] | [숨덕모드 설정] |   게시판경험치 : 글 10 | 댓글 1
번호| | 제목 |글쓴이 |등록일 |추천 |조회
129727 일반  
전생검신 생각보다 스펙 미쳤는데
우리형파천
2021-08-29 0-0 458
129726 일반  
디지몬 vs 포켓몬 [2]
얀데레
2021-08-29 0-0 295
129725 일반  
명도잔월파도 ㅈㄴ쎄지않음? [3]
얀데레
2021-08-29 0-0 304
129724 일반  
슈퍼맨펀치력vs원펀맨펀치력 [3]
얀데레
2021-08-29 0-0 262
129723 일반  
전자 vs 후자 [5]
양친없음
2021-08-29 0-0 341
129722 일반  
애니메이션 버전 붕성포효포는 페그오에서 누구급임? [2]
양친없음
2021-08-29 0-0 300
129721 일반  
소개해야할 유딱지 캐릭들
반도의군인
2021-08-29 0-0 206
129720 일반  
극성펀퀴 무라타가 가로우 연출 어케 할려나 [2]
이데아
2021-08-29 0-0 243
129719 일반  
언제바뀜? [1]
Adams
2021-08-29 0-0 241
129718 일반  
붕성포효포 8.9mb 움짤로 합성 해봤습니다 [2]
양친없음
2021-08-29 12-0 722
129717 일반  
하두 싸우다보니 맛이 간건가 [4]
바사삭
2021-08-29 0-0 216
129716 일반  
ㄷㄷ 진심펀치도 추가됐노
캉캉
2021-08-29 0-0 249
129715 일반  
금륜 이정도 될듯 아님 팽구나 [3]
이데아
2021-08-29 0-0 253
129714 일반  
나루토 최강기 팽구수준
스튜핏팝
2021-08-29 0-0 199
129713 일반  
붕성 위력 정리 [40]
캉캉
2021-08-29 0-0 340
129712 일반  
브게 비공식 작품해석 만드려고 함 ㅇㅇ [6]
우리형파천
2021-08-29 6-0 530
129711 일반  
토네리는 냅두고 나루토는 티어표에서 내려주셈
캉캉
2021-08-29 0-0 294
129710 일반  
충격실화) 나루토 더라스트에서 극장판 내용 수정된것
캉캉
2021-08-29 4-0 489
129709 일반  
이미 반박 다당한거 무한 복붙하기로 결정한 나퀴
캉캉
2021-08-29 0-0 234
129708 일반  
ㅋㅋ 나퀴 씹병신발언 ㅋㅋ [4]
캉캉
2021-08-29 0-0 270
129707 일반  
고우키 vs 카이도 인수형 [7]
잉캉왕자
2021-08-29 0-0 328
129706 일반  
원펀맨지구=초대형지구 [11]
스튜핏팝
2021-08-29 0-1 354
129705 일반  
요즘 잼민이들 원탑 vs픽이 SCP임? [7]
우리형파천
2021-08-29 0-0 474
129704 일반  
잉캉쓰 자폭 ㅋㅋㅋ [4]
스마트팝
2021-08-29 0-0 228
129703 일반  
이야 잉캉이 우기는거보소? [9]
스마트팝
2021-08-29 2-0 433

<<
<
>
>>
enFree
공지&이벤트 | 접속문제 | 건의사항 | 로고신청 | 이미지신고 | 작품건의 | 캐릭건의 | 기타디비 | 게시판신청 | 클론신고 | 정지/패널티문의 | HELIX
Copyright CHUING Communications. All rights reserved. Mail to chuinghelp@gmail.com | 개인정보취급방침 | 게시물삭제요청